Wednesday May 22, 2013
Western Macedonia has fifth highest regional unemployment rate in EU, Eurostat finds
Trial of Rendi police chief postponed to October
Cyprus central bank sees ΄substantial΄ risks to economy
Patra bank targeted once again
Young actor dies
More visitors expected from China, says tourism minister
1. Son stabs mother to death in Agrinio
2. Arson attack causes extensive damage to Glyfada EOPYY branch
3. Greek current account deficit down 42.5% y-o-y to 1.3bln euros in March
4. Greece's public debt rose slightly to 168.6 percent of GDP in Q1 of 2013
5. Greek media firms owe 51.9 mln euros in unpaid social security tax, minister says
6. European stocks decline before EU meeting
1. Golden Dawn MP ejected from Parl't after 'Heil Hitler' incident [UPDATE]
2. Greece: A reality check
3. Greek economy shrank by 5.3% in Q1 of 2013 as recession continues
4. Do trophies mean anything after all?
5. Greece isn't turning the corner
6. Slovenian philospher Zizek proposes 'gulag' for those who do not support SYRIZA
Last minute info: intensive Greek language lesson in Thessaloniki, 28/5-7/6/2013 – low fees
Find us ...
... on Facebook
International Herald Tribune
Copyright © 2013, H KAΘHMEPINH All Rights Reserved.