Vassilakis Group to buy out Hyundai Hellas

Vassilakis Group to buy out Hyundai Hellas

The concentration of Greek car importers continues with the signing of a provisional agreement for the acquisition of a majority stake in the P&R Davaris Group, which controls Hyundai Hellas and imports Hyundai and Kia vehicles, by the Vassilakis Group, owner of Autohellas.

The agreement provides for the Vassilakis Group to buy out 70 percent of the Davaris Group, with the remaining 30 percent staying with the current owner.

In 2015 Autohellas absorbed Velmar (importer of Ford, Opel, Seat, Saab, Volvo, Honda and Mitsubishi vehicles) and Technocar.

Subscribe to our Newsletters

Enter your information below to receive our weekly newsletters with the latest insights, opinion pieces and current events straight to your inbox.

By signing up you are agreeing to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.