KEDE posts forms for feeding of strays

KEDE posts forms for feeding of strays

Greece’s Union of Municipalities and Communities (KEDE) has posted on its website and Facebook page a form required by those who want to leave their house to feed strays.

The form needs to be signed by the municipality where the person lives and should be brought along when the carer goes to feed the animals, KEDE said.

The form, currently only in Greek, can be found on

Subscribe to our Newsletters

Enter your information below to receive our weekly newsletters with the latest insights, opinion pieces and current events straight to your inbox.

By signing up you are agreeing to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.