Authorities said yesterday that nine more people suffered food poisoning in Athens after consuming vegetables they thought were regular wild greens. Doctors said the patients had unknowingly eaten a plant called Datura – a leafy herb known to cause delirious states and poisonings. The incident comes after seven people were hospitalized on Wednesday, two in a comatose state, after unknowingly consuming the same plant. Authorities said that the nine people had bought the wild greens from different points across Athens, including an outdoor market. The health problems they suffered were less severe, authorities added. Veropoulos, one of the retailers that had sold the Datura by mistake, said that it will cut supplies from the company that sold them the plants.