Ten youngsters were hospitalized in the early hours of New Year’s Day after suffering suspected alcohol poisoning at the same nightclub in the northern city of Kavala, police said. The boys and girls, whose identities and exact ages were not revealed, had all displayed signs of excessive inebriation, while some had suffered bouts of fainting, according to doctors at Kavala’s municipal hospital. The doctors who treated the youngsters said the youngsters had probably consumed inferior-quality or doctored alcohol at the club they frequented. The symptoms displayed by the youngsters can also be characteristic of the consumption of very large quantities of regular alcohol, the doctors said. All 10 youngsters had been discharged by early Monday afternoon.