History: An impressive building by Ernst Tziller, it was the home and office of Epameinondas Deligeorgis (1829-1879), who was six times prime minister of Greece. Later it was well known as the headquarters of the Greek Film Library, 1963-2003. It is owned by the Public Servants’ Fund, which wanted to demolish it in the early 1980s. Condition: Poor. A fire in 1997 damaged it further. Now empty. Future: A competition for its repair has been announced.