The General Secretariat of Public Revenue (GSPR), implementing the action «Information Campaign for Residents Abroad and Repatriated» co-organizes with the Canadian-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce a special information Event at the «Money Show 2014», on Friday, December 19, 2014, 6 pm at the Athens Hilton, Hall THALIA 4.
The Event will be introduced by the General Secretary of Public Revenue, Ms Katerina Savvaidou.
Specialists of the General Secretariat of Public Revenue will present the tax obligations in Greece of Residents Abroad as well as Repatriates and will analyse relevant and interesting topics such as:
ACQUISITION OF INCOME IN GREECE
· Tax Residence – Dual Residence
· World Income
· Tax Representative
· Income from pensions, rental estate, interest, dividends
· Import – Export Exchange (remittances)
· Tax treatment of expatriates repatriated to Greece.
POSSESSION AND ACQUISITION OF PROPERTY IN GREECE
· Declaration of property – Periousiologio
· Unified property tax (ENFIA)
· Special tax on real estate (legal entities)
· Donations – Parental Gifts
· Property transfers
The Event will be in Greek. No participation fee. Limited seating. To attend, please contact Ms A.Statira: [email protected] or phone +30 2103621027.