The torrent of information that Savvas Xeros provided police and judicial authorities with last summer after being injured by a bomb he was carrying, and which led to the collapse of November 17, was repeated yesterday in the courtroom where 19 suspected members of the terrorist gang are being tried. The revelations were read out after the court ruled to admit the 41-year-old icon painter’s testimony, rejecting his claims that he had been tortured to confess. The court yesterday also rejected Xeros’s demand that he be allowed to stay silent, finding that the defendant could refuse to speak but previous collaboration would not be ruled out as a result. The court, however, did not agree to the civil claimants’ demand that Xeros be forced to attend the trial (after he stormed out on Monday). It said he would be called if any of his co-defendants wanted to question him, but their lawyers said they would not want to do so.