Three-year-old boy dies after choking on grape

Three-year-old boy dies after choking on grape

A 3-year-old boy died after choking on a piece of fruit on the island of Tinos on Tuesday, as reported by the public broadcaster ERT.

According to ERT, the boy’s father promptly rushed him to a police station near the family’s residence. Subsequently, the child was quickly transported to the Tinos Health Center by a police vehicle.

Despite the efforts of the medical team, the child’s life could not be saved.

The police are conducting an investigation, and a post-mortem examination is scheduled to take place.

Subscribe to our Newsletters

Enter your information below to receive our weekly newsletters with the latest insights, opinion pieces and current events straight to your inbox.

By signing up you are agreeing to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.