Boy, 14, injured by firework in Neapoli

Boy, 14, injured by firework in Neapoli

A 14-year-old boy had to have two of his fingers partially amputated after he was injured by a firework over the Easter holiday at his home in Neapoli, near the western city of Agrinio, police said Tuesday.

The boy sustained the injury while handling a homemade firework in the yard of his home.

Subscribe to our Newsletters

Enter your information below to receive our weekly newsletters with the latest insights, opinion pieces and current events straight to your inbox.

By signing up you are agreeing to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.