Job Ad Posting for the Position:
Full-time Faculty and Graduate Program Coordinator, MS in Counseling Psychology and Psychotherapy
Deree-The American College of Greece seeks to appoint a full-time faculty member in psychology, to primarily serve as the Graduate Program Coordinator for the MS in Counseling Psychology and Psychotherapy and to teach primarily in the graduate division, at the School of Graduate and Professional Education.
– A Ph.D. in applied psychology (or relevant) from an accredited institution.
– Preference to those with a graduate degree from an English-speaking institution.
– Experience in teaching clinical psychology, preferably at the graduate level.
– Clinical experience.
– Evidence of scholarship and research.
– Some experience in clinical supervision.
This is a full-time position in the area of psychology that requires teaching (primarily at the graduate level), research, and administrative service.
Graduate program coordination is associated with several responsibilities, including but not limited to, scheduling of courses, student advising, overseeing the development and assessment of student learning outcomes, monitoring and improving the quality of the program, hiring and evaluating part-time faculty, work with graduate admissions.
Participation in Graduate School committees.
Application Deadline: Open until a suitable candidate has been identified.
Anticipated Start Date: January 2022.
Application Instructions: Applicants should complete the online application and include the following materials:
– A cover letter describing previous related experience and scholarly interests.
– A current CV.
– Contact information (name, e-mail address, telephone number) for at least three persons who can provide a professional reference.
The online job opening can be found here.