Monday October 20, 2014
ECB tests hold key to Greek funding needs, says Regling
A review of the European banking sector due to be released on Oct. 26 should bring clarity on Greece's funding needs, the head of the monetary union's bailout fund said on Monday.
Athens calls on Ankara to ‘reverse course’ over Cyprus EEZ
The Greek Foreign Ministry on Monday called on Turkey to “reverse course” after a Turkish seismic exploration vessel reportedly en...
Magistrate, prosecutor disagree over handling of driver in deadly crash
The magistrate and the prosecutor handling the case of a deadly crash in central Athens last week that resulted in the death of th...
German bunds rise on sata seen adding to gloom; Greek bonds gain
German government bonds rose for the first time in three days before reports that economists said will add to signs Europe’s econo...
ECB review will clarify Greece´s needs, says Regling
A review of the European banking sector due to be released on Oct. 26 should bring clarity on Greece's funding needs, the head of ...
Stop moaning and get in the game
There are so many people who love spending their days talking about the crisis and proclaiming that they know exactly what needs t...
Acropolis Museum to put the daily lives of the ancients on display
Until now, visitors to the Acropolis Museum in Athens could only peer through the glass floors of the Bernard Tschumi-designed str...
Reds lose to Nea Kifissia, search for new coach
Nea Kifissia recorded the biggest win of its short history in the top flight defeating Olympiakos 68-67 on Sunday, in a Basket Lea...
Gazi: One Athenian district that seems to be riding out the storm
Even when the crisis was at its worst and the previously popular nightlife hubs in the center of Athens were all but dead, the cen...
Stop moaning and get in the game
By Alexis Papachelas
Greece’s closed society is central to its current malaise
By Yannis Palaiologos
Between West and East
By Nikos Xydakis
Haste is not a strategy
By Nikos Konstandaras
Coalition shooting itself in the foot
By Costas Iordanidis
Greek crisis redux? Not exactly
By Ilias Siakantaris
If you want to share your views on current affairs or opinion pieces, please use the Disqus feature in our comment section. For all other issues such as website content or layout, please use this feature.
Send your views here
Buy, Sell, Rent, Employment, Lessons, Travel
Place an ad
See this week's ads
This section will be used to advertise jobs
Vacancies to be published soon
1. Greece must stick to reforms, says Schaeuble
2. Bakers encircle Thessaloniki's White Tower with giant 'koulouri'
3. Hardouvelis does not see 'big surprises' in ECB stress tests
4. European leaders pivot back to debt crisis after wake-up call
5. Turkish vessel enters Cypriot Exclusive Economic Zone
6. Samaras to visit Cyprus on November 7, ahead of Egypt talks
1. Possible third figure in Amphipolis mosaic may be uncovered shortly
2. Less haste, more focus
3. Greece to contribute 1 mln towards Gaza reconstruction
4. Greece nearing bailout exit, says gov't spokesperson after IMF talks
5. Istanbul skyscraper casts shadow over Greece's banking ambitions
6. Coalition shooting itself in the foot
Find us ...
... on Facebook
Copyright © 2014, H KAΘHMEPINH All Rights Reserved.